For all of you who have taken umbrage at my posts.

jsharr

...I once saw Steve Martin back in ancient times play a live show at the Cellar Door in D.C.  

The guy led the entire audience out onto M street in Georgetown, around the block, and then we all went back inside and he finished the show.

That was when he was doing half the act with the arrow through the head prop on his head. loudlaff.gif

...I once saw Steve Martin back in ancient times play a live show at the Cellar Door in D.C.  

The guy led the entire audience out onto M street in Georgetown, around the block, and then we all went back inside and he finished the show.

That was when he was doing half the act with the arrow through the head prop on his head. loudlaff.gif

They don't make the Cellar Door like they used to.  Great shows there and down at the Bayou. 

Coke made you folks do weird shit back in the day.  I was way to weird sober, so I never took drugs, but I was proabably an alcoholic at one point.

That was what I used to tell my friends, back in the day, when they asked why I didn't do drugs: "I'm so fucked up, if I did drugs it would just make me normal....and where's the fun in that?"
  • Heart 1