Way exhausted

Dirtyhip

I did myself in at lunch.  

1575 ft in 6.1 miles on the Fat Boy.  Set a wicked record today.  Pretty stoked on that.  I am supposed to lift weights tonight, arms and back.  I am going to try to lift, but it will be a half assed effort.

Want food and sleep right now.  I have already eaten lunch and snacks, but I want more food.   :D

• Heart 1

You need to get together with SuzieQ..... she hikes....with Nixie...I am guessing 2 to 4 days a week....my local 1 hour walk was not near enough to get me in shape to keep up with her...but I had fun and it was beautiful.

Tonight was my 4th yoga session (we are trying for 2 to 3 times a week)...anyway...I don't hurt as much after the workout anymore.

You need to get together with SuzieQ..... she hikes....with Nixie...I am guessing 2 to 4 days a week....my local 1 hour walk was not near enough to get me in shape to keep up with her...but I had fun and it was beautiful.

Tonight was my 4th yoga session (we are trying for 2 to 3 times a week)...anyway...I don't hurt as much after the workout anymore.

I am a terrible hiker.  Honest.

Sounds like you are on the right track.  That's fantastic.