I'm volunteering..

Parsnip Totin Jack

at the North American Hand Built Bike Show in Louisville.  Saturday March 7.  The show has some beautiful rides.  I'll try to take pics for you honkies that can't make it.  I may see UglyBob's brother.  He's supposed to be there with Black Sheep Bikes out of CO.  If you're there, look me up, I'm short, fat, bald and wear glasses.

at the North American Hand Built Bike Show in Louisville.  Saturday March 7.  The show has some beautiful rides.  I'll try to take pics for you honkies that can't make it.  I may see UglyBob's brother.  He's supposed to be there with Black Sheep Bikes out of CO.  If you're there, look me up, I'm short, fat, bald and wear glasses.

Wait a minute... my brother is a heavy equipment mechanic out of AZ. His idea of a bike is about 1400cc's minimum.

I sooooo want to go to that show. Oh well, maybe next time it comes out west...

...I worked that show a few years back when it was in the Big Tomato.  See if you can get assigned to monitoring the framebuilder's class that is mostly a few of the more famous, successful guys giving hints and advice to the newer businesses. Anyway, that's what I lucked into and it was very educational.  :)

• Heart 1