Happy birthday Judie

Longjohn
Go to solution Solved by Rattlecan,

34 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

IMG_6048.jpeg.b5f119248dbe6cf27cfde7e5e918a033.jpeg

from the revolving dining room in the Skylon. Judie proudly turned 75 today.

I’ve been to the observation deck a number of times, and eaten in the revolving room a couple times.

• Heart 2

Happy Birthday to Judie and hope you're enjoying your celebratory trip!  Wish the weather was sunnier, but it's definitely less crowded than next week!

• Heart 2
  • Thank You 1

HBD, Judie!

Are you and LJ just stickin' to the American side for the whole trip?  Going across Canada to see falls from other side is wonderful. Niagara-on-Lake is pretty and historic town.  You can see it in its housing architecture.

• Thank You 1

14 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

HBD, Judie!

Are you and LJ just stickin' to the American side for the whole trip?  Going across Canada to see falls from other side is wonderful. Niagara-on-Lake is pretty and historic town.  You can see it in its housing architecture.

That photo is from the Canadian side. 

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 2

3 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Oops!  Wonder where they went to have a wonderful meal. Good thing to go just before snow hits..maybe.

Skylon tower, which I have heard mixed reviews on.  Where the reviews are good it is normally for the view rather than the food.  It is a tourist destination after all.  It is nice to LJ found someone to enjoy life with again. 

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

35 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Skylon tower, which I have heard mixed reviews on.  Where the reviews are good it is normally for the view rather than the food.  It is a tourist destination after all.  It is nice to LJ found someone to enjoy life with again. 

I didn't know they were eating there.  I see.  Other wonderful restaurants at ground level in more historic picturesque settings (that's my preference)  and some local wine to buy/sip.