My Thursday!!

petitepedal

I bounced out of bed at 6 AM even though I had cursed Roadsue at midnight...cos sleep was...well less than restful :whistle:

I did some arms & abs...probably 15 minutes worth.....at work I opted to climb the stairs and walk...so by the time I got home 10,000 steps and 20 fights of stairs :D   Then I did 25 minutes on the bike....not bad...not great...but not bad....

On the work side...help me here peeps...my co-worker has been there 7 years now...she came to my desk with the portable mic...and clearly could not change the battery...and was asking about the fact that the top kept twisting...well dang someone a few years back cracked the dang thing and yeah..it just twisted....(found out later she asked for info on using the mic)...I have been thinking she is going down hill...she is only 72 but...damn...she is going down hill..

THEN...just before I left as I walked through the atrium...she was like...the fridge is beeping...why is the fridge beeping..what is wrong with the fridge....WTF look at it and figure it out...you are staff..give it a shot...I looked..and determined it was not shut properly...flipped this piece..it shut...and bingo the beeping went away....she had NO CLUE...   I have struggled with this co-worker since day one...it is only getting worse....

My response is usually alcohol....should  try drugs instead?????