Another surgery for my Dad

Gump

He had back surgery in October, minor prostate surgery in December (actually 3 surgeries due to complications) and last night he calls and says he will likely have to have his aortic valve replaced. Apparently he has nothing better to do with his time then get operated on. :)

He must enjoy all the attention he's getting from all the pretty nurses.  My mom had a heart valve replaced and had a hard time recovering from the surgery.  I hope they have improved the process since then.  That was fifteen years ago.  Good luck to your dad.

He said they do it through an artery in his leg. If all goes well he's home in two days.

Will keep him in my prayers....and tell him he can hire a pretty girl to stop in and visit  for a lot less $$$$ than a hospital stay  :P

One of my residents came to me all excited one day and said " Petite if you give me $1.00 I will tell you the secret to being the center of attention to all kinds of good looking men."....so I took the bait....and she said "dial 911"  in no time she had 3 firemen responders and 2 ambulance guys....and on this run...they happened to be all male   :D   She was a hoot.

• Heart 1