They hate anything with heads it appears

jsharr

but Mr Obama said we should get off our high horses and try and cuddle these misunderstood young arab men

...that even sounds stupid as a muther fucker when I say it sarcastically. Harvard must let in anybody as a forreign exchange student

Apparently a Quebec judge has a problem with heads too..

Quebec judge wouldn't hear case of woman wearing hijab

no, that is a Canadian doing what every American should be doing: Stop pretending muslims are special and hold them to the same standards as the rest of us.

If I have to hide my Christian values and have all trappings of my faith removed from public view, then that same standard should apply to the muslims

in fact, that's the answer: force those arab pricks to hide their faith the same way you force your own countrymen to hide theirs

so take that rag off, or give us back prayer in schools!

no, that is a Canadian doing what every American should be doing: Stop pretending muslims are special and hold them to the same standards as the rest of us.

If I have to hide my Christian values and have all trappings of my faith removed from public view, then that same standard should apply to the muslims

in fact, that's the answer: force those arab pricks to hide their faith the same way you force your own countrymen to hide theirs

I happen to side with the judge as I don't believe a hijab is worn for religious purposes.  It is just an item of modesty in their attire.

no, that is a Canadian doing what every American should be doing: Stop pretending muslims are special and hold them to the same standards as the rest of us.

so take that rag off, or give us back prayer in schools!

you don't want prayer in schools,
you want Christian prayer in schools

I agree, prayers and headgear should be hidden at all times.  Lousy religious bullies, always wanting things their way....  <grumbling>

• Heart 1