I am suddenly grateful for NYS motor vehicle inspection laws....

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

well, at least whoever did that took the time to do it themselves

doesn't look like they took a whole lot of time, but still, they clearly didn't ask for any help

Its this kind of spirit that made America great. Some great discoveries were made this way

not this time, but still...at least he owns a welder and got his hands dirty

I think there would even be a spot for him here at Nateland repairing rollercoasters and welding up safety barriers

• Heart 2

Just one more reason I can't wait to leave Ohio.  Vehicle inspection is performed at time of vehicle titling.  This process involves someone at a car dealership verifying the VIN.  Cost is $3.  No other inspection is performed.  Brakes just slow you down, working light bulbs are superfluous and tires are fine until they can no longer hold air.

Just one more reason I can't wait to leave Ohio.  Vehicle inspection is performed at time of vehicle titling.  This process involves someone at a car dealership verifying the VIN.  Cost is $3.  No other inspection is performed.  Brakes just slow you down, working light bulbs are superfluous and tires are fine until they can no longer hold air.

OTOH, a broken sway bar will not pass NY, but ball joints that are one pothole away from failing, will.