You really can't fix stupid

a bunch of numbers

Right after I walked into my office this morning my boss called sounding aggravated, and told me to call the new sales guy.  He's at a McDonalds, and can't get connected to our VPN.  I guess his boss called my boss and was not nice about telling him to tell me to call the sales guy, because "he's been sitting at the McDonalds for an hour waiting for someone to call him and he has a fucking route to run!".  I get here about 8:30, and I didn't get the text message from my boss to my PERSONAL PHONE earlier to call this guy.  Which, even if I did look at the text message, I wouldn't have been able to call him until I got here because I don't have his number.

So I called the sales guy and asked him what happens when you try to connect.  He told me when he clicks on the icon, the box comes up, but the userid, password and domain box are empty.  uh.. enter your userid and password, don't worry about the domain.  Sombitch.. that worked.

I made sure my boss knew why he couldn't connect. 

unless you work for the government, get the fuck out of there and find a real job

That bunch of stupid muther fuckers will be out of business fast

only a government office can be that fucked up and not have to fold up the tent

• Heart 1

F_in Ray Of Sunshine, on 27 Feb 2015 - 09:59 AM, said:

No, you can't fix stupid, all you can do is run around all day and clean up afterward.

Source: I do this all day. I work in a building full of lower life forms who need to be reminded to breathe.

so are you working for the State or the Federal government?

"he's been sitting at the McDonalds for an hour waiting for someone to call him and he has a fucking route to run!"

Whenever I hear someone saying "I'm waiting for..." regarding work I begin to question their work ethic.  It sounds to me as if they are saying "It's not by fault!" or "I'm not to blame!".  It sounds as if they want to justify why they sat around instead taking some initiative to find another way to get their work done.

• Heart 1