I think the government should try to fix stupid

Randomguy

Randomguy™, on 27 Feb 2015 - 10:33 AM, said:

Shouldn't there be anti-stupid classes for kids in school every year?  It would focus on common sense things that parents don't have the sense to teach their kids any more.

yes, they call it "Common Core" 

• Heart 1

Who the hell is going to TEACH it?

our liberal overlords will appoint the indoctrinational supervisors to their posts in the Department of Education 

The really important thing is that we are all thoroughly trained in LGBT issues and muslim prayer 

Gramps, you can't beat them any more and the peers are just a clueless.

What if we tax stupid?

I know, but it was so effective.

I remember at about 8 years of age my neighbour and I decided to scare drivers by stepping on to the road like we didn't see them coming.  (Stupid idea).  He did it three time and each resulted in screeching tires, a few curse words and they drove off.  I did it once and the same screeching of tires but the guy stopped, got out, grabbed me by my shirt and slapped my face.  Then he threatened the "lets go tell your Dad" but that was just a scare tactic.  

Long story short, stupid can be fixed. :)

• Heart 1

the trouble with fixing stupid, RG, is that you first have to identify the stupid people as being stupid. This goes against the grain of the "everybody gets a trophy" crowd and also parents will have to be informant that their precious little snowflake is in fact, a hopelessly stupid moran who needs to be shown how to tie his fucking shoes every morning

Millenials don't like criticism, they take it very personally and it makes them feel marginalized, which in turn makes them take to social media an begin a twitter storm over their precious little snowflake being identified as a pointless pinheaded pea brained Pollock

Then you have to get into the implementational details of actually fixing the problem

the trouble is that there are some things you just can't fix

you can't fix trash

you can't fix a neutered dog

you can't fix a garage door

and you can't fix stupid

F_in Ray Of Sunshine, on 27 Feb 2015 - 11:26 AM, said:

So the reverse of what those cheese -eating surrender monkeys are doing? http://www.france24.com/en/20150227-france-danger-secularism-civic-training-imams-islam/

no, amazingly enough the French are acting with more balls than we are 

right now the French are defending the western world while we are the fried chicken eating surrender monkeys

• Heart 1

the trouble with fixing stupid, RG, is that you first have to identify the stupid people as being stupid. 

Nate, I found one for you ...

"I remember at about 8 years of age my neighbour and I decided to scare drivers by stepping on to the road like we didn't see them coming.  (Stupid idea).  He did it three time and each resulted in screeching tires, a few curse words and they drove off.  I did it once and the same screeching of tires but the guy stopped, got out, grabbed me by my shirt and slapped my face.  Then he threatened the "lets go tell your Dad" but that was just a scare tactic."