Anyone care for a delicious donut?

2Far

There's far too much sexist behaviour on this forum and in order to make this place more attractive to women, I intend to do everything in my power to change this.

Now this may be thought a bit presumptuous for someone just in the door but I can't just stand and do nothing at such blatant  sexism......you should all be ashamed. I mean really...it should be a female spearheading this action but it does seem they are all far too busy and anyway, men are better at this sort of thing. 

So....let's have no more ogling at women's chests and their Lady parts and no more posting images of confectionery complete with degrading innuendoes....it's undignified for grown men to behave in this way.

If you wish, you may take me as your model in this matter. Page has already done so and everyone says that his formerly piggish attitudes have improved enormously.....well some people have said....things.

Really tight shorts, I would presume.

You see now this is where you're wrong.

At the moment I'm wearing particularly attractive thermal trousers which have an elasticated waistband.....these are extremely tasteful and are the fruits of countless hours browsing the internet.

There's far too much sexist behaviour on this forum and in order to make this place more attractive to women, I intend to do everything in my power to change this.

Now this may be thought a bit presumptuous for someone just in the door but I can't just stand and do nothing at such blatant  sexism......you should all be ashamed. I mean really...it should be a female spearheading this action but it does seem they are all far too busy and anyway, men are better at this sort of thing. 

So....let's have no more ogling at women's chests and their Lady parts and no more posting images of confectionery complete with degrading innuendoes....it's undignified for grown men to behave in this way.

If you wish, you may take me as your model in this matter. Page has already done so and everyone says that his formerly piggish attitudes have improved enormously.....well some people have said....things.

I don't get it.  What is wrong with a woman holding a box of donuts?  Only someone with a disgusting mind would focus on the donuts vice the woman's ample, delicious and succulent bosom.

RR, I think that's precisely the undignified behavior from which OB1 wishes us to refrain.

:whistle:

• Heart 1

So if one of us were to start a pic thread of attractive women in Yoga pants that would be a bad thing?

Because you weren't EXPECTING to see a mouse!  I noticed the funny looking gray blob, but it wasn't until the mouse was mentioned that I went back and looked, and yup, there is a mouse, clear as day!  :D

For the same reason motorists don't see a cyclist, because they weren't expecting to see a cyclist?

Who is this person who speaks to us as though we needed his advice?