Petite at work....and more short jokes

petitepedal

So we got our new furniture at work today...and I like many others played out the Goldielocks game...some of the chairs were a bit deep in the seat for my feet to touch the ground...especially if I was sitting all the way back.  SO this kindly octogenarian offered this suggestion...THEN she started talking about shrinking...and said by the time I hit 70...I will probably be 3 feet tall.....I am not sure if she was serious or joking  :P

LOL Page...one of our residents is a "real" Santa  :nod head:   been doing the mall thing and what have you for YEARS...Last year we had daisy scouts come and sing...and I got "Santa Dan" to come down in full gear......I am not sure who was more thrilled...ore residents listening to kids singing Christmas Music or the little girls singing with/for Santa...one of the moms said to me when we scheduled this last Christmas sing-a-long.."my daugheter is at that age...she said the mall santa's are santa helpers but the REAL SANTA lives at _________________(fill in blank with...where petite pedal works)...So cute......Santa has been fighting cancer...last year the same kids came to sell cookies..and they had no clue the tall bald guy .......was the Santa they sat with 4 months earlier....