Nice job, Square Wave!

Ralphie

Yes and yes. I can see all the smileys. But not the pictures on my WTB thread or the pics on Chris's counter top post.

Maybe my malware doesn't like change either.:dontknow:

​Yeah.  I can see all other images I've looked for so far, except all of the images in the countertop thread seem to be gone.  Weird.   :scratch head:

Edited by Road Runner

Clicking on the box brings up the Advanced Search for about 5 seconds, then it redirects me to a lottery site in Nigeria where they promise to "send all your winning of the lotterie recent of your purchase ticket, of dollars 1millions, if the only pay of you the handle and ship of the money of bundle belong of you when you give credit card and security social number for the process ours."

I gave them the information, but after an hour they're still not responding to my emails.

Ahh, you're using IE. 

​Normally I use firefox, but when that fails I become so desperate I resort to self-punishment and try IE.

So I deleted everything and took another shot at logging in.  Here's a screen shot of the result.

Hereyougo2.thumb.jpg.d2671302bc8de3177a2

Now as far as I'm concerned, you needn't pursue this any further on my behalf.  I thought I'd post the follow up in case there's some other poor sot out there using IE, and you may be interested in what it's doing.

By the way, when I click on "Diagnose Connection Problems", Microsoft comes back with the solution "All your base are belong to us."  :dontknow:

​Normally I use firefox, but when that fails I become so desperate I resort to self-punishment and try IE.

So I deleted everything and took another shot at logging in.  Here's a screen shot of the result.

Now as far as I'm concerned, you needn't pursue this any further on my behalf.  I thought I'd post the follow up in case there's some other poor sot out there using IE, and you may be interested in what it's doing.

By the way, when I click on "Diagnose Connection Problems", Microsoft comes back with the solution "All your base are belong to us."  :dontknow:

​Try deleting the end of the link and simply going to http://squarewheelscycling.com/.  That might help.