8.5 year old foster

Airehead

His owner is dying.  He ahs taken care of her for years.  Now this dear Airedale is without a home.  He is not a good age for adoption-- 8.5 too old for people who want a young dog and not old enough for those who want to take care of a senior.  His tail was docked way too short and he is overweight.  He smells and badly needs a hair cut.  By tomorrow afternoon he will look very handsome.  I don't have any leads on a home and my heart is sad.

I feel like this guy.  I am overweight and need a haircut.  I am not a good age for adoption.  I smell kinda badly as well.  If I can find a home to take care of me I am sure that you can find a home to take care of him.

Glad he has someone like you to help him out.

• Heart 2

I feel like this guy.  I am overweight and need a haircut.  I am not a good age for adoption.  I smell kinda badly as well.  If I can find a home to take care of me I am sure that you can find a home to take care of him.

Glad he has someone like you to help him out.

​Yeah, ditto.

• Heart 1

His owner is dying.  He ahs taken care of her for years.  Now this dear Airedale is without a home.  He is not a good age for adoption-- 8.5 too old for people who want a young dog and not old enough for those who want to take care of a senior.  His tail was docked way too short and he is overweight.  He smells and badly needs a hair cut.  By tomorrow afternoon he will look very handsome.  I don't have any leads on a home and my heart is sad.

​I wish I didn't live in a one bedroom apartment!  Can you post his details on fb so I can share him!

Offer always stands.  He has a home in Greenville. I need him as much as he needs me and he would have 3 equally smelly brothers. 

It is a good thing you cut his hair because we don't allow hippie airedales. Have Einstein fly him in to the downtown airport. We're less than 2 miles away.  

• Heart 2

An animal losing his person is as sad as a person losing his animal companion.  :(   I currently have family that I know would take care of my cat if anything happened to me, but if their situations (or health) changed, it's difficult to find arrangements to make sure your pet is in a loving situation.  My sister took in her neighbor's old dog when the neighbor died and none of the neighbor's family would take the dog.  The dog didn't live too long after that, but I was happy it found a good home for what time he had left.

I hope this dog finds a good home, Aire.

• Heart 1