what sort of vile things do you think SW is saying about us while he sits in his mansion eating his pancakes with blueberry syrup?

AirwickWithCheese

I bet he has 7 different syrups on the table. 

Maple, blueberry, strawberry, ........  that's all I know being middle class but I bet he has at least 7 and he laughs at the little people as he eats his pancakes. 

I bet Wilbur got a mention though.

"Honey, do you think that pig Wilbur could actually be wealthier than us? No, I agree. Just no way."  Then he takes a bite of his raspberry pancake and laughs.     :(

What sort of device or appliance do you imagine they use to keep their pancakes at the perfect temperature while they eat?  

​.

...as  1%er, I feel I am qualified to answer this.  If my crepes drop below the optimum temperature for consumption due to the witty repartee in which we 1%ers are often engaged while dining, we simply throw them out the windows to the starving peasants and order cook to produce fresh ones.  You're welcome.

• Heart 2

​.

...as  1%er, I feel I am qualified to answer this.  If my crepes drop below the optimum temperature for consumption due to the witty repartee in which we 1%ers are often engaged while dining, we simply throw them out the windows to the starving peasants and order cook to produce fresh ones.  You're welcome.

​MMMM. More slop.  Keep it coming Page.

​.

...well that will certainly be a cold day in hell.blase.gif

​Come now....be more like me and after being abused for something I didn't do, adopt a forgiving and benevolent attitude.

You do realise that this makes me the better person....right?