Please tell me of your intricate plans

jsharr

How will you and those that you care for celebrate Texas Independence Day today?

I will drive around my oil wells in my white convertible Cadillac Coupe De Ville, making sure to dodge the Longhorn cattle, while shooting off my six guns and chugging whiskey.

...I plan to spend at least part of today reassembling a very nice Italian made Rauler bicycle cycle which will probably not be completed in time for me to ride it in the local "Californians Who Celebrate Texas Independence Day" parade.:unhappy:  I blame this entirely on my own poor sense of timing in the planning of it.

​It's a rest day.  No schralpin plans.

​How about some air shralpin?  It is like air guitar, but instead you ride your air bike around the office.  Table top off the copier onto the bosses desk.  That sort of thing.  Sing Deep in the Heart of Texas or The Yellow Rose of Texas while you do it.

• Heart 1

...jsharr, in order to make amends for my poor planning re the parade bike, I will now whistle a "The Eyes of Texas are Upon You/Deep in the Heart of Texas" medley, followed by playing all of my Kinky Friedman CD's.  I know it's not a parade, but it's what i got here.

• Heart 1

Why do people hate Texas so much? 

​Envy I guess.  And by Envy, I mean most Texicans, yours truly inclusive, are a bunch of loud, brash, opinionated arrogant assholes.

​...I actually like South Texas, down near the Mexican border, a great deal.  But yeah, some of the big belt buckle guys  give off an aroma of douche.