So much for help selling th Colnago

petitepedal

My e-bay person has backed out..he will help me post but not do the whole sale thing...guess his wife decided it wasn't a good thing....Crossing my fingers another option works before I have to go via e-bay....

​I think you should quit playing the helpless card, actually educate yourself regarding this frame and parts that you have, formulate sentences that are designed to elicit interest in your parts and re-list on Road Bike Review (or craigslist, or ebay)  after completely redoing your ads.  The bike buying season has started in some of the country already, no time to waste.  

Spend an hour reading reviews for your frame.  Paste a link to the most favorable of them in the text of your ad.  Post an image of the bike geometry from Colnago's site.  Take nice, not crappy photos and post them in the ad, at least three photos from different angles.

Spend an hour reading reviews for your groupset.   Paste a link to the most favorable of them in the text of your ad.  Take nice, not crappy photos and post them in the ad, at least three photos from different angles.

Spend an hour reading reviews for your wheelset.   Paste a link to the most favorable of them in the text of your ad.  Take nice, not crappy photos and post them in the ad, at least three photos from different angles.

Other than this, you don't need help, you need to get off your ass and do the heavy lifting yourself.  This concludes the tough love segment for today.

Was that too tough?  Not tough enough?

Edited by Randomguy™
  • Heart 1

​I think you should quit playing the helpless card, actually educate yourself regarding this frame and parts that you have, formulate sentences that are designed to elicit interest in your parts and re-list on Road Bike Review (or craigslist, or ebay)  after completely redoing your ads.  The bike buying season has started in some of the country already, no time to waste.  

Spend an hour reading reviews for your frame.  Paste a link to the most favorable of them in the text of your ad.  Post an image of the bike geometry from Colnago's site.  Take nice, not crappy photos and post them in the ad, at least three photos from different angles.

Spend an hour reading reviews for your groupset.   Paste a link to the most favorable of them in the text of your ad.  Take nice, not crappy photos and post them in the ad, at least three photos from different angles.

Spend an hour reading reviews for your wheelset.   Paste a link to the most favorable of them in the text of your ad.  Take nice, not crappy photos and post them in the ad, at least three photos from different angles.

Other than this, you don't need help, you need to get off your ass and do the heavy lifting yourself.  This concludes the tough love segment for today.

​I am tempted to buy it from her for a deal and flip the damn thing.  This would benefit me in two ways:  1.  Make cash  2.  To stop hearing about the silly thing

• Heart 1

It worked with me and I've gone ahead and followed your instructions and I don't even own a Colnago.

• Heart 1

I'll up SW and take it off your hands for $80

​Hey, if we're going to bid on it I'll bump it up to $125.  I can't afford it if we're going to talk about what it's really worth, but as long as we're playing in this neighborhood... :whistle:

Keep it up guys...RG.. I am tempted..that is more or less what the guy who was gonna sell it for me was gonna get a sweet deal on the wheels...Remember I got this thing in October...We have lousy light so taking decent pics has been a problem and I was sick constantly November, December and January...It was all I could do to get something posted at Thanksgiving time. 

I'd love to get $4,500 or $5,000 out of the deal but I don't think the Bass will cut it :P