Where did my Warning Point go?

Kzoo

This is an outrage.  I earned that Warning Point though much gripping and complaining.  I was awarded that point by my BFF Jsharr.  He had to make top a totally fictatious reason to award the point, but that's beside the point.

When does the new software give us our Warning Points back?  And don't try to pawn off Potatoe Points as Warning Points.  Official Potatoe Points can only be given by Krazy. 

I have 7 warning points and wheels even cuts me some slack!

face it Kzoo, you are the limp celery of forum badasses

I'm the real deal, the rest of you chicken chokers are a buncha wannabies

How does one even know if they have warning points?  

​They used to show up under your avatar in the OLD software - and they were only displayed to you (so you could't even wear them proudly).  You have to go to your profile to see them now

​They used to show up under your avatar in the OLD software - and they were only displayed to you (so you could't even wear them proudly).  You have to go to your profile to see them now

​They were never intended to embarrass anyone.  You can mouse over you name, wait for the popup and view your points.  Only you, me and mods can view your points.

​I would give him another for the e on potato.  He did it twice so maybe 2 points! :)

​Hey noob - Potatoe Points are spelled with an 'e'

Before you start threatening additional point you better figure out what you're talk'n 'bout.

• Heart 1