Here's what rain delays cause.

tybeegb

Rain Delays suck.  I add an hour to most NASCAR races on my DVR.  My recording ended wtih 13 laps left to go, so I did not get to see Jimmy win.  Jeff is having some bad luch this year.  

You've seen it like 70 other times.  Let me describe it for you.  Jimmy turns left heads for that painted stripe.  Someone waves a checkered flag at him.  He slows down.  Other drivers pass him on his right and show their congratulations by sticking their hand out their driver's side window/mesh (even though none of them actually mean it).  He is handed the checkered flag and locks his front brakes and burns lots of rubber.  He then goes to the winners circle and sprays Coke-A-Cola all over everyone before someone askes him, "So Jimmy, how does it feel to win here in Atlanta?"

There you have it Jsharr.  Let me know it you have any questions.

• Heart 1

​Could you possibly be a bigger butt munch?

If I was AWWC or related to AWWC I would be offended.  I'm not.  

And next time you need to know what happened at the end of some TV show you were not sharp enough to capture, as someone who cares.

You've seen it like 70 other times.  Let me describe it for you.  Jimmy turns left heads for that painted stripe.  Someone waves a checkered flag at him.  He slows down.  Other drivers pass him on his right and show their congratulations by sticking their hand out their driver's side window/mesh (even though none of them actually mean it).  He is handed the checkered flag and locks his front brakes and burns lots of rubber.  He then goes to the winners circle and sprays Coke-A-Cola all over everyone before someone askes him, "So Jimmy, how does it feel to win here in Atlanta?"

There you have it Jsharr.  Let me know it you have any questions.

​During one caution, Dale Jr.'s crew chief asked him "What's your water temp?".  Junior replied, "About 200 or so."  The crew chief asked, "Do you even look at the gauges?"  Junior said "Not unless you ask me what one of them shows."  Crew chief asks "Well what do you look at?"  Junior said, "I mostly look out the front, and every now and then I look out the back."   

• Heart 1

​During one caution, Dale Jr.'s crew chief asked him "What's your water temp?".  Junior replied, "About 200 or so."  The crew chief asked, "Do you even look at the gauges?"  Junior said "Not unless you ask me what one of them shows."  Crew chief asks "Well what do you look at?"  Junior said, "I mostly look out the front, and every now and then I look out the back."   

​I heard that and it's one of the best Nascar quotes of the year so far.  You have to understand that Jr and his crew chief are a new pairing this year and some banter is likely as they settle in to a regular routine, much as married life is.