Who can I visit on my next vacation????

petitepedal

I could bunk at a friends place in Wichita Falls....but I have lost touch with the folks I knew in Lewisville...Oh and I have a tent :P

​If you go around August 29th, there's this little bike ride.

http://www.hh100.org/

My daughter went to college for almost 6 years in WF. I was there TDY for about 6 months total with the USAF. I didn't think much of the place.

Edited by JerrySTL

You can visit me again.  My wife liked you.  It was not the best weather and you were not here very long, we didn't even get to go for a bike ride.  I think you would have liked the winery picnic if you would have had more time/better weather.  At least you got to meet Jack.

@Parr8hed  How many people do you need to volunteer at he tri-- I can't seee my typing at all

​I reckon I will need about fiddy people.  Soon I will start making a list of how many people I think I need.  I will go to the school and actually run the thing myself (without the swim) and spot potential problems.  I may have the kids do it and take a few neighbors with me (it's about 2 miles from my house) and see where we are going to need people on the course. 

• Heart 1

​I think you should go out to the desert to dry out, that will take care of the sickishness probably.

​it would need to be May or June.  There has been enough rain this winter that we have had some pollen in the air.  It can still get to 100 during the day but the humidity is really low and it cools down quickly at night

Would you give Mr. Aire a serious job?  He is a serious kind of guy

​Oh yes.  I would give him a serious job that entails lots of planning, possibly some diagrams, and maybe a spreadsheet or two.  He would no doubt be in charge of people, have a walkie talkie, and official title and a "VOLUNTEER" shirt.  He will probably be required to carry a clipboard. 

• Heart 2