Error code EX126

smudge

No. It happens at work. I have IE8 at work, not Chrome. I browse "in private" at work, so everything gets wiped out when I exit. Still happens, which is why I thought it was the outdated browser. I mean, I'll try it here on my laptop, but....

​As luck would have it I have IE8 at work too (for now).  Many things look terrible because this browser is so outdated and almost no one supports it any longer.

While I am not in private, it is working.  I'll give in private a try.

The forum has been acting wonky for me all morning on Safari on mobile, I tried logging out and the. Back in again and then saw the error (even though it successfully logged me in. I went ahead and went about my business, just as if I'd not seen the error and it's working fine now,

SW: that's all I care. I'm not sure how interested they are in doing all sorts of monkeying around to check our browsing habits. My browsing is pretty much all bike related; nothing too incriminating. I just like to have it cleaned up off whichever computer I've been on.  meh...

FROS: That's about what I've been doing too. I just keep going. It's not as annoying as those stupid pop-ups from The Other Place. THOSE piss me off, and I leave. (I know, ad-blocker. but, again, at work... I don't have authority to do that)

​Hey! Where is the "question answered" button?? I think Krazy just nailed it!!  :nod head:

​I was waiting for someone to notice this, it's being replaced in a future version by something more advanced.  

From their site:

• Allow people to mark a reply in a topic as "Solved" which would highlight that post and optionally also show in the topic listing.
  • Create a "Funny" highlight that you enable Suite-wide which people can choose to point out amusing posts.
  • Perhaps a hidden, admin-only highlight for "Follow Up" on items you want your sales staff to get back to later.

We can then create feeds and other content discovery methods off those highlights. Imagine a feed of all those funny highlights, a feed of items marked "Good Feedback" that you think your staff should consider. The possibilities are endless on this one.

Further to this you can choose how a highlight is made. The "Solved" status might show green whereas you might go all tacky and make "Funny" turn pink with animated smiles all around it.

Being retired I should have noticed this by now.  As it was I just assumed it was a random error.

By the way, did what Wilbur posted above and it went away for a while.  Ittttttssssssss. back.  I just oscilate  between the gallery tab and the forum tab until it relents an notices my lack of pants.

Edited by maddmaxx
changed cafe tab into forum tab to fix error.