I have noticed that a lot of you confuse "effort" for "results". I think a lot of this has to do with this pc culture that tells everyone that they are special and all deserve a medal and that the world should just appreciate all that they do...

Randomguy

"listen cupcake, get this strait...you suck. You're the most useless fucked up tossed up never come down piece of garbage we ever hired at this company! you expect me to clean up your mess and pay you too? Fuck you! Get the fuck outta here and take this stupid motivational poster with you"

-- taken from Bigwood Nate's new book "How to Manage the Millennial Workforce"

Disillusioned or slighted employees don't get frustrated and leave a company; they get frustrated and stay. This doesn't do anything good for workplace morale.

​yea, but it doesn't matter anymore because Obama is punishing any company that shows a profit

"listen cupcake, get this strait...you suck. You're the most useless fucked up tossed up never come down piece of garbage we ever hired at this company! you expect me to clean up your mess and pay you too? Fuck you! Get the fuck outta here and take this stupid motivational poster with you"

-- taken from Bigwood Nate's new book "How to Manage the Millennial Workforce"

​I am not sure you earned a participant ribbon.  I only give them to people who try to do good work, not potty mouths.