Please tell me about the Renee you know or knew

AirwickWithCheese

Best friends wife. Standoff-ish, strange mothering concepts, highly motivated yet lazy. She has her masters degree in chemical engineering and a PE in two states, yet doesn't want to work. She almost got fired from her last job just by coming in at 11am everyday. Now she doesn't work and uses it to not go to social events either.

Most people think she doesn't like them until a few years of knowing her then you realize she doesn't like most people so you've nothing to loose. Strangely enough she seems to like me. I think its cause I am the "no social" filter friend. I have no problem pointing out my opinion, not to be rude, to start a conversation.

Everyone else can be awkward around her afraid they might say something she deems rude, wrong. I just speak my mind and we have good conversations.

• Heart 1

Best friends wife. Standoff-ish, strange mothering concepts, highly motivated yet lazy. She has her masters degree in chemical engineering and a PE in two states, yet doesn't want to work. She almost got fired from her last job just by coming in at 11am everyday. Now she doesn't work and uses it to not go to social events either.

Most people think she doesn't like them until a few years of knowing her then you realize she doesn't like most people so you've nothing to loose. Strangely enough she seems to like me. I think its cause I am the "no social" filter friend. I have no problem pointing out my opinion, not to be rude, to start a conversation.

Everyone else can be awkward around her afraid they might say something she deems rude, wrong. I just speak my mind and we have good conversations.

​That seems odd to me that she had the energy for two PE certifications, yet is lazy.  People are strange. :D

Page, I'm at work. What might I be clicking on?   Renee Richards?

​...no, it's just the urban dictionary, where a buncha guys who want to get into Renee's pants have posted wildly complimentary definitions. If you are at work, don't click on the link to blowjob though.