I miss Road Runner

Randomguy

​So I'm a noob?

...I have what I think is a workable solution.  If you buy the software for the SharedCustody-bot, you can set it so  the suspect new guys only have forum access on alternate days, so that the pussy old forum regulars, who can dish it but can't take it, can bask in the safe-for-bitches environment available in our absence.

...I have what I think is a workable solution.  If you buy the software for the SharedCustody-bot, you can set it so  the suspect new guys only have forum access on alternate days, so that the pussy old forum regulars, who can dish it but can't take it, can bask in the safe-for-bitches environment available in our absence.

Wow.  And to think someone had an issue with you.  You got the answers. :)

I blame the newbs for chasing off the Roadrunner. 

Well....to be fair I did my best by being a target for his anger at Square and this when I was entirely blameless. 

I'm going to have to stop commenting upon people's motivations and emotions, but it's hard as I was trained and educated as a Psychologist and I do have this overwhelming compulsion to show just how much I know, or alternatively in many cases, how much I don't know.

I think you should look closely at Page and Dotman as they do things like this all the time and I wouldn't be at all surprised if their grubby fingers were found to be all over this.......just saying.

• Heart 1

Well....to be fair I did my best by being a target for his anger at Square and this when I was entirely blameless. 

I'm going to have to stop commenting upon people's motivations and emotions, but it's hard as I was trained and educated as a Psychologist and I do have this overwhelming compulsion to show just how much I know, or alternatively in many cases, how much I don't know.

I think you should look closely at Page and Dotman as they do things like this all the time and I wouldn't be at all surprised if their grubby fingers were found to be all over this.......just saying.

Heaven help us.

​I believe you to be blameless, unfairly cast as the villain in this drama.  Absolution is yours, no need for redemptive action.

Being fairly new, I still believe you harbor villainous tendencies, though.  I have my eye on your smallerfuzzier-than-normal avatar.

Edited by Randomguy™

​Now.....you're an interesting case....come in and have a seat.

If you can't tell me what I really meant by saying that, you aren't worth the 25 cents.

I have a sister that was a clinical psychologist.  She know better than everyone.  

​I believe you to be blameless, unfairly cast as the villain in this drama.  Absolution is yours, no need for redemptive action.

Being fairly new, I still believe you harbor villainous tendencies, though.  I have my eye on your smallerfuzzier-than-normal avatar.

​He was the runt of the litter and I re-homed him.