For those who want to buy a motorcycle

team scooter

Bueler, Bueler... Come on! Am I the only one here who thinks this thing is cool? You assemble it yourself. You paint it yourself so it can be whatever color you choose. You can keep it in your living room, kitchen or bedroom. Though if you keep it in your bedroom I might suggest getting a passenger seat.;) You don't need an M endorsement on your drivers licence. And its the perfect motorcycle if you don't like wind in your face. Plus, you don't have to dress like a stereotypical road pirate unless you really want to. (Who am I to judge what you wear?) :whistle:

But your wives won't let you. You can carry this one out and impress your neighbours while you're washing it.

This would have worked out well for my former neighbor, He bought a bike, over his wife's objections and she wouldn't let him keep it at home. He ended up displaying it in the window at his office.

I was telling one of my cow-orkers about it, -and knowing how I am - he asked "What would you do if your wife told you you couldn't buy a motorcycle?" I said "That's easy- I'd buy TWO".

• Heart 1

This would have worked out well for my former neighbor, He bought a bike, over his wife's objections and she wouldn't let him keep it at home. He ended up displaying it in the window at his office.

I was telling one of my cow-orkers about it, -and knowing how I am - he asked "What would you do if your wife told you you couldn't buy a motorcycle?" I said "That's easy- I'd buy TWO".

​This is why I thought this is the perfect motorcycle for many. I know several guys who watched a Harley commercial and wanted "the lifestyle" for themselves. But after paying too much for the bike, accessories and clothing they realized they didn't achieve the awesomeness they thought they would. No one even offered them their wives for sex. :dontknow:  Plus they didn't even like riding it. They just wanted to be seen with it. Most just pull it out of the garage and wash it in the driveway. This life sized model motorcycle and an HD sticker in the back window of their Prius would have been a better investment. ;)

I'm olde enough to remember when "biker" was a label you earned, not an image you bought.

In the song "Hurricane Party", James McMurtry nails it:

Some insurance man-biker
Is yellin' out for one more beer
But a part-time pirate just can't get

Much respect around here"

I attended the Americade rally in Lake George NY for well over 20 years and always laughed at the guys who'd pull up in a very spendy pickup with a very expensive trailer. They'd jump out of the truck in 3-piece suits, run into the motel room, come out looking like one of the Village People, roll the Harleys off the trailer,  and then ride down Canada Street goin' "We bad....we bad..."

No, dude, the bike didn't make you lose 50 lbs and 20 years, or your bald spot go away...

My wife must be fine with me having a motorcycle. At one time I had 7 at the same time. 

I still have 5. Maybe that's why she won't let me go to the motorcycle store with out adult supervision. 

• Heart 1

My wife must be fine with me having a motorcycle. At one time I had 7 at the same time. 

I still have 5. Maybe that's why she won't let me go to the motorcycle store with out adult supervision. 

​Same here I have three motorcycles and a Honda 70.:D

I also have several bicycles, but she doesn't get as agitated at me when I stop at bike shop compared to when I stop at a motorcycle shop.

Her: (In her soup nazi voice) No more motorcycles for you!

Me: Fine no more doggies for you.

Her: :(

• Heart 1

​Same here I have three motorcycles and a Honda 70.:D

I also have several bicycles, but she doesn't get as agitated at me when I stop at bike shop compared to when I stop at a motorcycle shop.

Her: (In her soup nazi voice) No more motorcycles for you!

Me: Fine no more doggies for you.

Her: :(

With 5 motorcycles and 3 bicycles I think she gave up on trying to change me. 

I'm thinking of getting a fat bike but I got the Look   :angry:. I told her I would buy one for her to. 

• Heart 2