So, when are the noobs

Square Wheels

These are the noobs you want.  You don't want the others.  Move along.

That place is fraught with danger.  A veritable market of late responses.

There are some from foo that might be worthwile additions but watch what you wish for.

Jsharr hailed from that strange land.

Edited by maddmaxx
  • Heart 1

I have been poaching but am cautious as it is a forum of asshats.

​Why don't all the bf people all go on and post together and in separate threads the reasons why the bf's suck and why they should come here, really try to burn the place down at once.

I think that would be fun.

​...it's pretty hard to insult ol' onbike.  Believe me, I've tried.:mellow:

​This is true........I rise above this kind of thing. I meet envy with gentle condescension , aggression with mild benevolence and Page's attempts to model himself upon me...... with amused contempt.

As to having more people from BF over here I'm not sure. After all we are talking about the flotsam and jetsam of society here........the grubby rejects of countless forums and detox clinics.......it could be the end of this place.

• Heart 2

​Why don't all the bf people all go on and post together and in separate threads the reasons why the bf's suck and why they should come here, really try to burn the place down at once.

I think that would be fun.

​Trust me.  I've tried to burn the place down and I can now tell you that they are asbestos asshats.  I have to admit though that for the last couple of years I've spent more than 99% of my time in P&R.  Unlike here, they takes their P&R very seriously over there.  Their P&R is predominately a left wing fringe organization which of course immediately causes me to put on my "middle of the road and the right can't be all bad" coat.  The results aren't usually pretty because those of any fringe wing are often opposed to anyone who even hints that you can live by taking some from column a and some from column b.

Frankly I've sampled your P&R over here and you're better off with the milquetoast 1 entry every 2 months variety.

This place seems to be inhabited by a reasonably intelligent variety of human being (except for some airheads) and as such seems to be a very hospitable haven from there.  I know for a fact that it's good for a few of us noobs to stay out of politics and stick to just insulting the general population.  We are much nicer people that way.

​Trust me.  I've tried to burn the place down and I can now tell you that they are asbestos asshats.  I have to admit though that for the last couple of years I've spent more than 99% of my time in P&R.  Unlike here, they takes their P&R very seriously over there.  Their P&R is predominately a left wing fringe organization which of course immediately causes me to put on my "middle of the road and the right can't be all bad" coat.  The results aren't usually pretty because those of any fringe wing are often opposed to anyone who even hints that you can live by taking some from column a and some from column b.

Frankly I've sampled your P&R over here and you're better off with the milquetoast 1 entry every 2 months variety.

This place seems to be inhabited by a reasonably intelligent variety of human being (except for some airheads) and as such seems to be a very hospitable haven from there.  I know for a fact that it's good for a few of us noobs to stay out of politics and stick to just insulting the general population.  We are much nicer people that way.

Careful how you spell that……..

I have been poaching but am cautious as it is a forum of asshats.

​Hey!, I resemble that remark...at least once in a while.

These are the noobs you want.  You don't want the others.  Move along.

That place is fraught with danger.  A veritable market of late responses.

There are some from foo that might be worthwile additions but watch what you wish for.

Jsharr hailed from that strange land.

​That is good enough for me!  Word to the wise and all. :)

gonna recruit some more noobs?

If they are transplants from BF, there are over 300,000 members there.  Surely we can get more than 4 of them over here.  The 4 we have are great, more must be better.

​Yes, there are that many members, but only 5 that actually post as the rest are technically banned.

• Heart 2