If it ain't one danged thing....

smudge

OK. So I ordered a fatbike from TheHouse, a Framed Minnesota 3.0 extra wide tires. I went straight to the source. I knew there would be a wait cuz the bikes were on a container ship, and the longshoremen were on a work slowdown. That got cleared up. They started off loading ships, and now there are tons of containers sitting around waiting to be shipped out by train.

The containers with my bike are on a train bound for MN, home of The House. (Are you sitting down?)

The train is stuck in the mountains somewhere because of snow. It is waiting for some locomotives to get there to help pull it over the mountains to continue on to MN.

Sure. Why not.

LOL!  

I still have very little sympathy.  I waited for so long.  It was driving me crazy, and my bike was actually shipped to the wrong LBS, so it would have been even longer.  BY the time they realized what happened, it was firmly planted under my ass.

​I don't know WTH you's guys's problem is. Mine took 3 weeks.

Not sure, D.

Mine is a Specialized.  It was coveted when I ordered it.  I didn't try for a Salsa.

​I was told before I ordered that stock was running low. He checked availability and got me one. My El Mariachi 29'er was like one of the last frames left and it took a bit of digging to come up with, The Whiskey fork I wanted for it, I dicked around with them for three months and finally gave up and got one from Niner, instead.

OK. So I ordered a fatbike from TheHouse, a Framed Minnesota 3.0 extra wide tires. I went straight to the source. I knew there would be a wait cuz the bikes were on a container ship, and the longshoremen were on a work slowdown. That got cleared up. They started off loading ships, and now there are tons of containers sitting around waiting to be shipped out by train.

The containers with my bike are on a train bound for MN, home of The House. (Are you sitting down?)

The train is stuck in the mountains somewhere because of snow. It is waiting for some locomotives to get there to help pull it over the mountains to continue on to MN.

Sure. Why not.

Maybe they should just ride the fatty bikes over the mountains.