F'ing parents

Indy

I'm sorry, their kids are bunch of wussies and they are idiots.  But I'm not sorry that their kids glasses accidentally got broke when Graham accidentally hits them in the face at recess.  It's not his fault he's a little clumsy since he's twice the size of the other kids in the class, and sure as hell not his fault that the parents are idiots and buys their kindergartner designer f'ing glasses that get bent easy, they are an f'ing kindergartner, it's going to happen.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart 1

And if you are wondering, Graham is over 4 foot tall already and over 60 lbs.  The kid is a freaking monster for a kindergartner, luckily he's a gentle giant, just really freaking clumsy and really freaking energetic.

So he belted a kid with glasses because you told him it was Tom Crean?

​No, but you bring up an interesting point.  I need to ask him if the kid was wearing IU gear, if he was, I guess I owe Graham a reward.

• Heart 1

Some parent have no common sense when it comes to some of this crap..things like that are gonna happen.

​His teacher is only in her second year of teaching.  I can't believe she e-mailed me about that.  Now him tell a kid to F off, I get why she brought that up in the e-mail, but the glasses and punish him by making him sit out of the rest of recesses, the only one they get all day in kindergarten, I don't get.

Remember the good old days when you fell out of a tree or got kicked in the grapes and all your buddies laughed at your expense?  It isn't PC to laugh at kids anymore and the parents will have lawyers all over the school, the supervisors, the school board and god knows whoever else they can name.  Life isn't a simple place anymore and we are raising overprotected sissy kids because of it.  Go get a bloody nose and rejoice in the glory!  :)

• Heart 2

Remember the good old days when you fell out of a tree or got kicked in the grapes and all your buddies laughed at your expense?  It isn't PC to laugh at kids anymore and the parents will have lawyers all over the school, the supervisors, the school board and god knows whoever else they can name.  Life isn't a simple place anymore and we are raising overprotected sissy kids because of it.  Go get a bloody nose and rejoice in the glory!  :)

​Ah the good old days.  In todays world I'd have been locked up in juvi till I was old enough to be tried as an adult.  And I was one of the good geeky kids.  I'm a much kinder and gentler person today. 

• Heart 1

This issue with I have with parents these days is that they interfere too much.  Let the kids work it out - they naturally rough house and someone will always get hurt - but if you leave it alone they all get over it.  I would think kids glasses would be able to handle normal kids play!

• Heart 1

I'm sorry, their kids are bunch of wussies and they are idiots.  But I'm not sorry that their kids glasses accidentally got broke when Graham accidentally hits them in the face at recess.  It's not his fault he's a little clumsy since he's twice the size of the other kids in the class, and sure as hell not his fault that the parents are idiots and buys their kindergartner designer f'ing glasses that get bent easy, they are an f'ing kindergartner, it's going to happen.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck 'em 

kids are kids. 

I couldn't agree more.

When I was teaching I toughened up the sissy ones by hitting them over the head at every opportunity.

If any of them had survived I'm sure they would have thanked me.

• Heart 2

Are they expecting you to replace the glasses?

​If they are expecting that, I should be able to shove the old ones up their rear.

Now if Graham broke them on purpose, that would be another story and yes, I would absolutely pay for them with out any issue.

Indy, nice to hear from you

first, fuck those little sissy boy, pussy raising, imbeciles . If the kid's mom starts complaining,  I say punch out the old man for not keeping his bitch quiet.

And as for the glasses, fuck them. Tell them to go fuck themselves. That usually solves the problem. for the most part, city folk are too big a pussies to do anything about it. Just take the dad by the collar and shake him around and ask him if he wants his fucking head kicked in. Again, that solves the problem most of the time. Sometimes you have to go ahead and kick the living shit out of them, but so what, they had it coming.

wish I lived closer, I'd love to come help baseball bat up these idiots with you, but it sounds like you have things under control

• Heart 1

I tell my youngest, who weighs 78 lbs at age ten, if he poke the bear (my 5'10"  180 lbs 13 year old) that sometime he is gonna get swatted.

Shit happens.  

Not too long ago, my oldest and his best friend, who is built like a fire plug, walked into the den.  I threw a couch cushion at them to start a fight.  The friend hurled the pillow back, catching me between the eyes and breaking my glasses, then dove on me to wrestle.

I started it and got what I deserved, a good work out, a good laugh and some new glasses.

No one missed recess.

• Heart 1

Oh, and your rant was weak at best.  3.69

​Dang, I thought it would rate at least above average.  I really tried to put some conviction behind it, I guess I just suck at ranting.  :(

​Dang, I thought it would rate at least above average.  I really tried to put some conviction behind it, I guess I just suck at ranting.  :(

​You cussed okay, but you did not bring race, creed, political affiliation or anything else into this.

Millenial, democrat, hippie, commie, snowflake, helicopter parent, yuppie...  

The use of any of those words would have really helped.

Also, if you came across a bit more insane and delusional and alluded to a government cover up or a conspiracy, or just bashed Obama or Bush a bit, it would have helped.

I am willing to regrade if you want to edit.

​You cussed okay, but you did not bring race, creed, political affiliation or anything else into this.

Millenial, democrat, hippie, commie, snowflake, helicopter parent, yuppie...  

The use of any of those words would have really helped.

Also, if you came across a bit more insane and delusional and alluded to a government cover up or a conspiracy, or just bashed Obama or Bush a bit, it would have helped.

I am willing to regrade if you want to edit.

​this is taking a page strait out of the Bigwood Nate playbook right there

I've started just bashing millenials for something completely unrelated to the rant lately

• Heart 1

​this is taking a page strait out of the Bigwood Nate playbook right there

I've started just bashing millenials for something completely unrelated to the rant lately

​I sat at your feet and waited, while that other chic ran all around getting dinner ready.

​I am surprised that you have enough Biblical knowledge to understand this.  This makes me happy.

Just because I'm sarcastic and argumentative in a make believe land does not mean that in real life I'd not firmly grounded in my belief in the one true God.

Edit - This is not a religious post.

Edited by Kzoo
  • Heart 1

Just because I'm sarcastic and argumentative in a make believe land does not mean that in real life I'd not firmly grounded in my belief in the one true God.

Edit - This is not a religious post.

​I am finding it harder and harder to dislike you.  I hope you are happy.  I may even need a new nemesis now.

​I am finding it harder and harder to dislike you.  I hope you are happy.  I may even need a new nemesis now.

​Just for you I will think up a few additional reasons.  In the mean time can I suggest that you turn to RR as your temporary nemesis?