Poll: Is your life completely miserable?

Randomguy

Is your life completely miserable?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Well, is it?

• No, my life has gone exactly as I planned, and I have ample time to pursue any number of hobbies, get plenty of alone time, and have no unreasonable demands placed on me.
    • It is only mostly miserable, I find time for a peaceful dump once or twice a week, and I smile at thoughts of when I had a life, although that was a long, long time ago
    • I am married with young offspring, of course my life is a miserable pit of despair and feces of all sorts

So wtf does this show up below the poll?  Why is this segment necessary?  I feel I have to jump through maddeningly stupid unnecessary hoops to post a poll.

I already asked my damn question in the fucking body of the poll, wth do I have to mess with the message body?

Edited by Randomguy™

So wtf does this show up below the poll?  Why is this segment necessary?  I feel I have to jump through maddeningly stupid unnecessary hoops to post a poll.

I already asked my damn question in the fucking body of the poll, wth do I have to mess with the message body?

​In other words, can you add this to the list, SW?  See if you can just post the poll without the fluff, that is.