Do you need to get liquored up, stop by the opium den, and load up on m & m's and skittles just to muster up the courage to go to work?

AirwickWithCheese

I also rely very heavily on asmr to calm my nerves before, during, and after work

​While I find the redhead sexy (of course I do), I worry because her hair makes a crinkly sound when the brush goes through it.  This makes me think she may be an alien of some sort.

...hypnosmileyf.gif  You are feeling very calm and relaxed.  Everything is fine, no one at work can hurt you.  When I count to three you will awake, and feel very refreshed and relaxed. You will look forward to going to work everyday, because everyone there likes you, and you have many friends.  One................two.....................

• Heart 2

...I left the worstest job I ever did have (working for the Feds) to take the bestest job I ever did have (working for the City Fire department).

Even the bestest job was still a job, and it came as quite a relief when I clocked enough birfdays to hit retirement. :)

I had a job back in the sixties that I would leave work on my fifteen minute lunch break, go across the street and chug 72 ounces of beer and return to work to finish out my shift.  I haven't done that in years.

When I worked day shift I used to get up early and hit the aquatics center at five am.  Swim laps for a mile and then go to work.  The swimming laps was a better way to prepare myself for work than the lunch time drinking.