Cauliflower Crust Pizza

petitepedal

I decided I still wanted Pizza today...so I am gonna make Cauliflower Crust Pizza....yummy but home made..less sodium and and other stuff...more veg.   OH and the neighborhood store by work which is nice but a tad more expensive than the big super markets or target..has Asparagus ..for $1.99 a bundle...$2.00 off  :nod head: I will soon have smelly pee.

...I snagged an absolutely splendiferous head of cauliflower last weekend at the farmer's market here.  Yesterday, with the aid of some chicken stock, spices, and a tiny bit of pancetta that comes from the pork guy there, it became curried cauliflower soup.  It was delicious, and I think I shall have some again tonight.faim.gif

• Heart 1

Sorry, I grew up on a farm where cauliflower was grown.  Something happened along the way as it sometimes does and today I gag at the thought of cauliflower.

Something similar happened after I worked as a kid as a busboy dishwasher in an Ice Cream store.  Driving home late at night reeking of dead ice cream on the dishes you wash will leave a mark.

I wonder how many times our experiences poison us to things others like and take for granted.

Edited by maddmaxx
typo correction

Sorry, I grew up on a farm where cauliflower was grown.  Something happened along the way as it sometimes does and today I gag at the thought of cauliflower.

Something similar happened after I worked as a kid as a busboy dishwasher in an Ice Cream store.  Driving home late at night reeking of dead ice cream on the dishes you wash will leave a mark.

I wonder how many times our experiences poison us to things others like and take for granted.

​I will still eat at McDonalds from time to time.