So Am I So "Negative" ....

Nate

That I need to be banned?

I just got this warning message from wheels sounding like he's out on the window ledge of his building and I haven't even really ripped into anybody today

So what the hell, you guys are all wanting me to rant away one day and then you're curling up in a ball like a bunch of sissies the next

so which is it?

I love how you blamed me, the FNG, for making a complaint about you. I didn't. And I wouldn't say anything behind your back that I wouldn't say to your face first.

I have a feeling that your history of being a misogynistic prick and an abusive ass (as I also remember your snide insults for no reason in the LF) probably caused people to be sick of your shit. 

Perhaps it was the way you began insulting and abusing me right from the start with no reason - as you do with many new people in forums you frequent, that gave people pause to wonder whether your presence is really worth it. 

People complain that this forum is a sausage fest. Well no wonder with a woman-hating, mom's basement-dwelling troll like yourself making the most noise in the forums.

Was that a true or false question or an essay question?

You are an intelligent and witty person and your rants can be (used to be) interesting.  You just Always have to take them over the line into the land of rude, crass and offensive.  And that is "Always" with a capital A.  You have had nothing constructive to add to this forum for many weeks.  You have many shared interests with others here but you fail to take advantage of that in discourse and simply bash away in the most vulgar way you can.

I have appreciated some of what you have brought to the forum in the past but I am personally tired of the same shtick over and over again.

You asked - I answered.

• Heart 1

I love your rants, when they are just that, rants.  When you take it to far and start calling names and becoming abusive or mean spirited towards other members, it does not cast you in a good light, esp when you are a Christian.

This is not the temple and we are not the money changers.

I say this because I like you and I do not want you to be gone, either by choice or force.

• Heart 2

...I guess it's been a long winter out there.  Hey @Nate, my own personal criteria for this stuff is that if the person you are ripping into is OK with it (like me, I could give a fuck what you think about me), then it's cool.  But that appears sometimes to not be the case here.  My opinion is that you are smart enough after a couple of experimental shots to recognize who is not real receptive to it.  When continued beyond that, it bears an increasingly strong resemblance to bullying.  I don't get that vibe from you, so I'd think that you would be reluctant to continue in that vein.  All just my own impressions, compadre.  

If you really want some citified liberal to ride mercilessly, use dotman.  Or me, I'm an OG hippie liberal commie fellow traveler from the gitgo.:)

• Heart 1

You had moments when you first started here where you were funny and not a gigantic jerk.  Lately, you have been abusive, offensive and filthy mouthed.  Those things are not funny day in and day out.

The constant women bashing is distasteful.  Would you let your Mother read all your posts? Would you want people from your church to see the filthy things you say?  I think not.

• Heart 2

you know what I think?

I think you clowns take shit WAY to serious

and in saying that I don't want to offend any actual clowns like rodeo clowns or circus clowns

those guys are salt of the earth

• Heart 1

...I guess it's been a long winter out there.  Hey @Nate, my own personal criteria for this stuff is that if the person you are ripping into is OK with it (like me, I could give a fuck what you think about me), then it's cool.  But that appears sometimes to not be the case here.  My opinion is that you are smart enough after a couple of experimental shots to recognize who is not real receptive to it.  When continued beyond that, it bears an increasingly strong resemblance to bullying.  I don't get that vibe from you, so I'd think that you would be reluctant to continue in that vein.  All just my own impressions, compadre.  

If you really want some citified liberal to ride mercilessly, use dotman.  Or me, I'm an OG hippie liberal commie fellow traveler from the gitgo.:)

Nate, we're cool with it. Personally, I am here for the entertainment. I never take this stuff seriously. Page is super great for it too.

Well....Sometimes it gets rude and nasty...I thought your reply to SuzieQ regarding her Palm Sunday class...and your comments to Smarterblonde were uncalled for....There is a line between giving someone shit during a thread for humor purposes and being a jackass...unfortunately...you seem compelled to take the jackass stance on a pretty regular basis.

I am thinking you are intelligent enough to make a few changes and stay...but it is obviously your choice.

• Heart 1

Nate, my opinion should be the only one that counts.  :)

Remember when Suzanne Sommers left Three's Company and they had to retool? Retool, relax, play Vegas and show your cleavage on occasion.  

Thank you.  Now make amends with the beautiful DH.  

​So, when Suzanne left she took all the strap ons?  :scratch head:

That I need to be banned?

I just got this warning message from wheels sounding like he's out on the window ledge of his building and I haven't even really ripped into anybody today

So what the hell, you guys are all wanting me to rant away one day and then you're curling up in a ball like a bunch of sissies the next

so which is it?

​Seriously, it is like we are a bunch of Eagle's fans, if you aren't doing something great, you are getting booed.  Just ask McNabb about it, he will tell you.

• Heart 2

Oh Janet rocked the waterbed but she didn't need strapons to do it.  She had her own skillz.  From what I heard at least.

​Janet always seemed over-anxious to me.  Plus, she wore too much makeup.  I would much rather bang Chrissy.

Suzanne-Somers-Feet-374164.jpg

Edited by Randomguy™
  • Heart 1

​Seriously, it is like we are a bunch of Eagle's fans, if you aren't doing something great, you are getting booed.  Just ask McNabb about it, he will tell you.

​Look, you can call me most of the names in the book, but calling me a Eagles fan (I am assuming you meant the football Eagles from the city of brotherly shove and not the Desperado Eagles that stay at that hotel in California) is just not going to work.

• Heart 1

​Look, you can call me most of the names in the book, but calling me a Eagles fan (I am assuming you meant the football Eagles from the city of brotherly shove and not the Desperado Eagles that stay at that hotel in California) is just not going to work.

​You love the Eagles.

​The process of aging.  It catches up to everyone (except for WoKzoo).

​That ain't aging, honey. That is some serious botox, collagen implants, face lift, brown lift, lip implants, nose job and pancake makeup. 

Aging is a beautiful natural process. There is nothing natural about her face anymore.

• Heart 1

You had moments when you first started here where you were funny and not a gigantic jerk.  Lately, you have been abusive, offensive and filthy mouthed.  Those things are not funny day in and day out.

The constant women bashing is distasteful.  Would you let your Mother read all your posts? Would you want people from your church to see the filthy things you say?  I think not.

I notice he just ignored these comments.