So Am I So "Negative" ....

Nate

We have a whole day of Nate bashing and you wait until 7:15 EDT to show up……..

Had a very important day of work, and saw no reason to kick him when he was down. 

I'd rather he stay here, and stop posting the hateful trash. 

You don't have to agree with everyone, but you can politely disagree. 

You and I rarely agree, but we very rarely get nasty to each other in our disagreements. 

Had a very important day of work, and saw no reason to kick him when he was down. 

I'd rather he stay here, and stop posting the hateful trash. 

You don't have to agree with everyone, but you can politely disagree. 

You and I rarely agree, but we very rarely get nasty to each other in our disagreements. 

Hey, we only disagree when you're wrong.  :)

​well, you could hack it, ...but these OTHER sissies

I seem to remember when you were, shall we say previously detained.  I'm pretty sure we survived just fine.

It's a humbling feeling when you finally realize that the world does not revolve around you.  Most if us have that figured our earlier in life.

I seem to remember when you were, shall we say previously detained.  I'm pretty sure we survived just fine.

It's a humbling feeling when you finally realize that the world does not revolve around you.  Most if us have that figured our earlier in life.

​oh, please.....

how can a grown man like yourself take this shit seriously?

​I'd rather have an enema than listen to you.

​hey, the way I heard it, you'd rather have an enema than do a lot of things KT, but the coffee tastes better when you drink it ;)

​remember, KT just had a coffee enema....

​I'd rather have an enema than listen to you.

I suggest KT and Nate take a time out from each other for a while or fear this will get ugly.

No more gibes at each other.

​... a small request sir.  If and when you do activate more auto-functions, like a birthday bot, please do not give into the temptation to buy the enema bot.  Thank you.

• 2 years later...
9 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I usually feel bad about being the bad guy.  But I've read a lot of his posts since he's been gone.  He's really a very negative / toxic person.  I don't need that in my life.  I feel bad for him, but I don't miss him one bit.

I don't think you were badder than you had to be, especially given the situation.  You gave lots of chances, more than anyone else would get.

Can you imagine how he would react to not standing for the pledge at football games and Trump in office?