YOU SEXIST FUCKING BASTARDS!

Randomguy

It had to be said.  

I was the one.  I reported you all for talking about your dongs when there are chicks present, fragile-headed as they are, and completely unable to contemplate such things without freezing up or melting down, panties in bunches across the floor, unable to fetch beers for their dudes, and preventing them from gaining the praise and validation they need from males in order to live functional, fulfilling lives.

I probably did it when I was out of my mind after competing in dangerous macho extreme fighting sports and consuming large quantities of brain-amping drugs and all the hardest kinds of alcohol I could find, as I so often do.  

Sorry about that.  

It had to be said.  

I was the one.  I reported you all for talking about your dongs when there are chicks present, fragile-headed as they are, and completely unable to contemplate such things without freezing up or melting down, panties in bunches across the floor, unable to fetch beers for their dudes, and preventing them from gaining the praise and validation they need from males in order to live functional, fulfilling lives.

I probably did it when I was out of my mind after competing in dangerous macho extreme fighting sports and consuming large quantities of brain-amping drugs and all the hardest kinds of alcohol I could find, as I so often do.  

Sorry about that.  

You're right; we don't fetch beers for dudes. Which is why I will NOT be sharing any of my excellent homebrews with you in a few weeks. Way to shoot yourself in the foot, dumbass. (I'm sure you can handle being called a dumbass since you're a big, strong, macho man; or are YOUR panties now in a bunch?)

• Sad 1

• 5 years later...