Do you clean your bikes more than you clean your house?

Dirtyhip

I spend more time on the bike love for sure.  My floor is dirty. The stumpy chain and mechanical parts are spotless.  Haha

My bike got dirty as hell yesterday.  Me and the bike were coated with mud. I can only imagine how bad my house will get during cross racing season. I think I will spend my valuable time cleaning the crux, making food and making money for new bike shit.   :nod head:

• Heart 1

I spend more time on the bike love for sure.  My floor is dirty. The stumpy chain and mechanical parts are spotless.  Haha

My bike got dirty as hell yesterday.  Me and the bike were coated with mud. I can only imagine how bad my house will get during cross racing season. I think I will spend my valuable time cleaning the crux, making food and making money for new bike shit.   :nod head:

​I don't know; sounds to me like your priorities are in the right order.  :dontknow:

I HATE getting bits of dirt or crunchy cat foot stuck to the bottom of my feet. Other than that.....psht. 

You'd like it here, then..... Gus has a habit of "brown bagging" his dog food - takes a mouthful, walks to where we are, spits it out and then eats it.

This wouldn't bother me except he doesn't always get it all....

<step> <CRUNCH> "Goddamn dog....."

• Heart 1

:mellow:

​I clean the hell out of my house....and other people's bikes, but not my own.

My Roubaix and my El Mariachi were on the hitch rack last summer when we went to camp. I also had my smoker in the back of the truck, so they got coated with a fine mist of wood ash all the way up there. They still are.

My Roubaix and my El Mariachi were on the hitch rack last summer when we went to camp. I also had my smoker in the back of the truck, so they got coated with a fine mist of wood ash all the way up there. They still are.

​Roubaix abuse.

Reported.

​I bet they smell good though.

My bikes aren't muddy or anything but they haven't gotten a good cleaning in a while.  I was organizing the garage on Saturday and while my bikes were in the sun I contemplated taking some photos, but neither of them is photo-worthy at this point.  I am ashamed.

My bikes aren't muddy or anything but they haven't gotten a good cleaning in a while.  I was organizing the garage on Saturday and while my bikes were in the sun I contemplated taking some photos, but neither of them is photo-worthy at this point.  I am ashamed.

​I have one muddy, one with road grime and three dusty.  The dusty ones are the ones I am ashamed of..