Adopting a Bingley terrier from a secondary market

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by Road Runner,

...sorry, i didn't realize they were watching right up until you make the pickup.:blush:

If only we knew someone involved in Bingley/Airedale rescue.  :whistle:

Powerful people have always disqualified me from adopting a waterside terrier in the past. No justification. 

Thus the back channels.  

Agatha is the prettiest waterside terrier you've ever seen. This will make the news in Greenville.  

• Heart 1

This seems like something that I have knowledge of-- I know people-- Bingley, eh?  16 hours.  That means you know the man who knows my woman.  Your home inspection was approved?  Even without an appropriate patio set?  Throwing around the Bingley name doesn't fool the right people.

• Heart 1

Did they ask you what type of fence you had?  Did they ask you what happened to your previous pets?

No, I volunteered all information and sent pics and video. I'm not kidding when I say this is a secondary market. I did not want to run the risk of being rejected by you. 

Give me 2 weeks with Agatha here. Then, you visit and inspect. If you don't think she's one of the happiest waterside terriers ever you can take her away and have me killed. 

Wow - I had no idea that Airedales were such sirius business!

absolutely serious business.  You have no idea.  Airedale people are a little like their dogs-- serious and protective.  Mr. Cheese, please be reminded that Airedales are twice the trouble of other terriers--- ponder that.

absolutely serious business.  You have no idea.  Airedale people are a little like their dogs-- serious and protective.  Mr. Cheese, please be reminded that Airedales are twice the trouble of other terriers--- ponder that.

I have pondered that. I am more than qualified to give a good home. My Agatha would be very much loved and happy. 

Offering to let you inspect is the best I can offer. 

• Heart 1

Is this just a ruse to get me to come to hippie Greenville?

...you're just toying with him now, right ? I bet you already made a couple of calls and squashed the deal flatter than a thin dime. :mellow:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 5 years later...
1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I found out the hard way you do not try to go around Aire. Thus I set out to find what I call, Airdale South. I am on my way to the open house, please wish me well. 

good luck and 

Unknown.jpeg

• Heart 2

5 hours ago, Airehead said:

I ran some interference but I don’t think it has ended yet. 

Never!  Aire, other than you, I would be the best loving home ever. No I cannot compete with your ruby encrusted bathroom tiled floors or your original Edward Hopper paintings but I can give an airedale a lot of love. Instead of rubies, I found stained glass can be very pretty and give the illusion

Yes I drive a 1991 cabriolet but does that make me a horrible person? Wheels has a 2021 1/2 BMW convertible but does that make him a better candidate than me? I think not. The poor airedale would end up as part of a Boston terror network. 

Greenville is safe, friendly, and still normal. No Cuomos, no alcohol, and no cutting grass on Sundays. Please I beg, grant me this. 

• Heart 4

• 1 year later...
On 4/11/2021 at 2:19 PM, AirwickWithCheese said:

Never!  Aire, other than you, I would be the best loving home ever. No I cannot compete with your ruby encrusted bathroom tiled floors or your original Edward Hopper paintings but I can give an airedale a lot of love. Instead of rubies, I found stained glass can be very pretty and give the illusion

Yes I drive a 1991 cabriolet but does that make me a horrible person? Wheels has a 2021 1/2 BMW convertible but does that make him a better candidate than me? I think not. The poor airedale would end up as part of a Boston terror network. 

Greenville is safe, friendly, and still normal. No Cuomos, no alcohol, and no cutting grass on Sundays. Please I beg, grant me this. 

This was a quintessential cheese post. :)