Adopting a Bengal tiger from a secondary market

jsharr

​Acknowledge that I am the master of parody and I will give you power and influence.

This is not even open to debate. You Sir are the King of Parody.  What Shecky Greene meant to the Catskills you mean 1000 fold to this or any other forum in which you honor by your presence.  

• Heart 1

And the Parody Meter says…….. 9.23

Very good work there MrJsharr.  This was not expected from you.  You set your personal bar pretty high with this one.  I'm sure you'll fail to hit it again for many weeks.  If you were you, I would savor this moment.

• Heart 1

That's only until there is a picture of Agatha.  Until then we don't want to build up too much excitement in case those powerful people use their power for evil and not good.

​...there are powerful people who use their power for good ? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .

• Heart 1

Very good work there MrJsharr.  This was not expected from you.  You set your personal bar pretty high with this one.  I'm sure you'll fail to hit it again for many weeks.  If you were you, I would savor this moment.

​If you were a chick I would kiss you on the mouth.

​So does the butt kissing meter!

• Heart 1