Happy Tuesday ...

petitepedal

Another work day.  Going to ride at lunch and again after work.  My goal is another 2000 ft today.  I slept so well last night. It was great.

Might ride the fatboy today. I can ride this horribly steep climb at lunch. That bike eats up the steeps.   

​Go kill those feet DH!

Happy Tuesday to you as well.  Another day at the grind.  At lunchtime I'm going to the hospital to visit a friend recovering from Leukemia.  He had to go back in Sunday due to a minor infection.  To a guy with a compromises immune system, a little infection can be a big thing.  Hopefully a little company will lift his spirits.

​Go kill those feet DH!

​Doin my best.  Thanks, Wilbur.  There is a local girl that was trying to pass me in the climbing challenge.  It will NOT happen.  HAHA!

This might be my last climbing challenge for the year.  I can't be chasing electronic badge during racing season. I need to dictate my own training regimen.  I'm going to try my best with my race number this Summer.  Climbing is good to stay strong, but I need to be sprinting the downhill and schralpin it up.  :D

Edited by Dirtyhip
  • Heart 2

Okay...DH you are inspiring me....I just might put my 3 speed on the bike rack and bring it to work for a lunch time ride...It would only be 3 or 4 miles...but LOL on a 50lbs bike   and it beats nothing.

​Any miles you ride make you stronger.  It's all base miles for a good cycling season.

My Crux is making me so strong. Pushing those tall gears is making me faster on my Stumpy.  I can grind harder gears on my Stump now.

Happy Tuesday to you as well.  Another day at the grind.  At lunchtime I'm going to the hospital to visit a friend recovering from Leukemia.  He had to go back in Sunday due to a minor infection.  To a guy with a compromises immune system, a little infection can be a big thing.  Hopefully a little company will lift his spirits.

Good on ya. Thoughts and prayers for your friend as he recovers.