I suck, ban me, I parody too much

jsharr

This wouldn't happen if Sheriff SquareWheels was in town.  Shame.

Yup, it only took 2 days for the entire forum to erupt over a disagreement over Jsharr's stupid parodies (Not that I have an opinion.  I try to stay neutral here).

I think Krazy should give Jsharr at least 2 warning points.  Any one else agree with me?  I know this might sound like an over reaction but first a little flame, next a forest fire.  Where's Krazy?

Yup, it only took 2 days for the entire forum to erupt over a disagreement over Jsharr's stupid parodies (Not that I have an opinion.  I try to stay neutral here).

I think Krazy should give Jsharr at least 2 warning points.  Any one else agree with me?  I know this might sound like an over reaction but first a little flame, next a forest fire.  Where's Krazy?

​I agree with you

Parodies are fodder for a feeble mind.  They waste forum space and lack intellect.  

It is my opinion that instead of making fun of most of my threads, Jsharr should talk more about bikes.  Bikes are interesting.  Parodies are boring.

​Wasted forum space and the lack of intellect.  I have to think about that one.  Wasted forum space and the lack of intellect…… ummmmmm.  

Yup that what we do best!