Ouch

Zealot

After  about 10 miles, I came down a steep rocky decline too fast, lost control and went over the bike. Fortunately, I landed on my feet and ran it out. Counting my blessings that I averted catastrophe, I went back up, got my bike, rode it back to the car and drove home.

However, my lower back (erector spinae) seized up on the ride home . Wow this hurts. Soaking in a tub.

But a dang fine ride, none the less. Will check bike out later.

After  about 10 miles, I came down a steep rocky decline too fast, lost control and went over the bike. Fortunately, I landed on my feet and ran it out. Counting my blessings that I averted catastrophe, I went back up, got my bike, rode it back to the car and drove home.

However, my lower back (erector spinae) seized up on the ride home . Wow this hurts. Soaking in a tub.

But a dang fine ride, none the less. Will check bike out later.

​Too bad you didn't have a GoPro, that would have made a cool video.

• Heart 1

ice is better than warmth - and lying on your back on a firm surface with your feet on the floor, try it for about 15 min.  If that feels ok let me know I will give you the step up :)

After the soak, that's what I did - laid on the floor flat and let everything relax. I also put a pillow under my thoracic vertebrae and let the cracking begin! Kinda like having an invisible chiro.  :-)

i di do feel much better this morning. Thank you.

• Heart 1