I think SB should help this guy Pro Bono

jsharr

So who drove SB away?  She was a real flash in the pan!

​SB and Nate went away about the same time.  I suspect she gave up law and they are doing the Amish homesteading thing in PA. :)  

Their little battles were just a cover..

Edited by Wilbur
  • Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

​SB and Nate went away about the same time.  I suspect she gave up law and they are doing the Amish homesteading thing in PA. :)  

Their little battles were just a cover..

I'm pretty sure you are out of your mind, but I also think you are just Cheese's imaginary friend. 

• Heart 1

There is an SB?  I just thought that was a Bosox sock. 

​I have met SB, so I can say the answer is unequivocally yes.  SB is also not a she.

Oh wait, wrong SB.  I was thinking of the SB us old farts know who (last I knew) was a lawyer in Philly.  Note:  He is younger than all of us old farts.

Edited by LoneWolf
  • Heart 1

​I have met SB, so I can say the answer is unequivocally yes.  SB is also not a she.

Oh wait, wrong SB.  I was thinking of the SB us old farts know who (last I knew) was a lawyer in Philly.  Note:  He is younger than all of us old farts.

I didn't mean to jump your shit. 

I love you man. 

Ooh, this is bring back old memories.  As I recall I suggested we use sb for smarterblonde to distinguish from Shiny Baldy, but alas, that is no longer necessary, so we probably should hew to the standarde Englich practice of using capital letters for acronyms.

Edited by The Inedible Bulk

• 7 years later...
  • 11 months later...