Good morning!

Ralphie

Good Morning Mr. Bulk.  Quiet morning here at Casa Kzoo.  This morning I'm redoing cables and housings on the KzooTwoWheeler then WoKzoo and I are meeting the grandkids for lunch.  I'll figure out something to do for the afternoon.

Good morning 

The wife and I just got back from a little morning run. I'm going to cut grass then we are going to ride the bikes into the big city so I can look for a new phone. 

Have a nice day! 

Good morning to you, Mr.Incredible Bulk.

Just finished breakfast here.  I have a busy day ahead.  I am riding early this morning with a girlfriend of mine.  She is one of the strongest and most technical rider in my area, and I am looking forward to the pace she will be setting.  I hope to hold her wheel and follow all her lines.  Then, I will head home for a quick snack and head out again for a ride with the Outdoor program.  Their pace will be much slower than I,so it will be a good recovery ride for me.  I get to lead and wear a go pro camera (at least they said I could).

Good morning.  Been out to buy more paint to finish the deck.......I may now do that on a weekday next week and instead power wash the house and take care of some landscaping today.  Tomorrow is a day off to go to the new Avengers movie and to watch the race at Talladega.

Morning...just taking a break here.  I got out a few pots for my deck...and the grill :D.  Then I went to work on the rotting wooden planters by my deck...I no longer plant there because they are in such bad shape and there are ground bees or wasps..my garlic chive have overgrown that area so I pulled the dead ones out...and cut down the live ones...tried to dig out a dead rose bush but no spade..only flat bottom shovels in our trash room  :(   From there I started sweeping out my parking space..it has not been cleaned yet...and it was so poorly cleaned last year there are still hard ridges of salt on the floor...tried to get some of those up.   so taking a break and will run out for a second diet coke..and then I will begin assembling my bike rack...photos will be posted I promise...of my rack...not of me..I am a dirty dusty mess  :P

Good morning. Just got back from spring cleanup day at church. Getting ready to head to town for groceries and stuff. Going for a ride when we get back.