Weekend cooking plans

petitepedal

Grilled Moroccan Chicken

1/2 cup EVOO

1/4 cup chopped green onion (white portion)

1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar (raw or brown)
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
4-6 boneless chicken breasts

Combine all ingredients except chicken in mixing bowl or blender.

Pound chicken breasts to uniform thickness (1/2 inch) and place add to blended ingredients.
Mix well and let stand in fridge for 3-4 hours. (overnight is better)

Grill 4-5 minutes per side on medium hot grill.

I'm going out to see "The Avengers" movie today.  For the post movie meal I plan on having 

a hamburger.  :D

​Sold out at my local theatres.  Except the drive-in.  My daughter saw it there last night.

Burgers may be on the menu. It will be turkey though.

Edited by Wilbur

​Sold out at my local theatres.  Except the drive-in.  My daughter saw it there last night.

​Reserved seats at 3d IMAX version purchased online.  Still, the theater has a deal price for the early movie every day.  Youngest son is treating us to the movie.

• Heart 1

Okay...found a beef,bean sprout,broccoli dish I am gonna make...I have a piece of grilled steak...I should get a couple of meals out of that.  gotta make up chicken salad with my leftover chicken.... will have salad for lunch at least twice this week... and I continue to try a couple of different things...looking for some easy go to dishes to use the leftovers for lunch...

Okay you movie people...back to the food..

I will probably do the broccoli bean sprout beef pasta salad tomorrow night...after Barley John's...at the latest Tuesday...Made some chicken salad a few minutes ago..got 1 maybe 2 lunches from that plus made some veggie grab bags.....

Got some of the stuff to make a mango/cucumber  salsa...no recipe...but ...hey...I will have time to make that tomorrow...

Great movie.  Great Burger.  Colby Jack cheese, sliced tomato, lettuce, salsa, spicy sauce, roasted jalapenos no roll.  Mmmmmmm.  Two of my favorite things, a hamburger and Scarlett Johansson.

​If you like Colby Jack, you ought to love Cobie Smulders.