Damn it

petitepedal

The issue was the inside holders were both at the short length and the exterior were both on the long length...so I swapped one side...I am pretty sure all the bikes I am going to haul will be of similar length...and the way it was set up...the outside  bike was gonna have to be longer than the inside bike...:rolleyes:  It all comes down to paying attention when assembling...:whistle:

The issue was the inside holders were both at the short length and the exterior were both on the long length...so I swapped one side...I am pretty sure all the bikes I am going to haul will be of similar length...and the way it was set up...the outside  bike was gonna have to be longer than the inside bike...:rolleyes:  It all comes down to paying attention when assembling...:whistle:

​You have it right now that you've made the swap.  All you have to do is offset the front and rear just enough so there is not interference between the two bikes like handlebar/seatpost or handlebar/handlebar.  I usually end up with the two bikes facing in opposite directions.

Edited by maddmaxx
  • Heart 1