A gift from my wife

jsharr

So Saturday AM was garage cleaning day, right up until the time that I got a call to help a new boat owner at the marina learn how to set and gybe and douse a spinaker.  So at 8:30 AM on SaturdayI set off for the lake to do a bit of coaching.

Got home around 1:00 to an empty garage and a good friend with a pick up there to load up the junk and haul it to his dumpster with my oldest son!

By the end of the day, my garage looked like this!

Then we tackled the front porch.  New cooler and chiminea and I got my S together as well.

Made the S out of an old S from a building sign and a string of mini lights.

It was a very good weekend.  Also got the yard mowed, weed eated and edged, blew off the patios front and back and made a second 4' x 4' raised garden bed for Martha.

garage.jpg

garage bikes.jpg

porch.jpg

porch 2.jpg

porch s.jpg

• Heart 4

You need more.

​I knew there was a reason I liked you so much.  I only have three.  Had four, but I gave one to Wade.  He has two, Ryan has two and Martha has one.  The Redline Mine is sort of in no man's land right now.

​I knew there was a reason I liked you so much.  I only have three.  Had four, but I gave one to Wade.  He has two, Ryan has two and Martha has one.  The Redline Mine is sort of in no man's land right now.

​We have 14, but two are being sold.

Redline is a very nice company to work with.  My husband broke a fork on the Redline Conquest. They sent another fork out for free.  He also broke the fork on his Bianchi.  Bianchi basically gave us no help (They don't warranty forks) and to make matters worse, their site was incorrect for the dimensions of the fork he broke, so we ordered one to replace and it didn't fit right.  Now, we have a fork that doesn't fit and we need to pay restocking fees on.  I will never buy another Bianchi.

Wait.....that's the after pic? 

<twitch>

​I was the Cubmaster of a large group of Cub Scouts for 5 years.  Our garage was FULL of Scout stuff.  We could not get a car in at all.  Now we can get one in.  I need to get my work bench organized and the work area folded down and get rid or one more large scout item and we can get them both in the garage.   You would not have believed the before.  It was scary.  It could have caused death in someone who was OCD and/or anal retentive.  

So.... ya going to give me that camo chair or what? I will put it to better use then it just hanging in your garage taking up bike room! 

​i had a pair of them for dove season.  Has a shoulder strap to carry it  and a bird pouch underneath.  Also has a fold down back rest.  Wade took one to camp and lost it.  I guess it must have a great camo pattern on it....