For the Astronomer types

Chris...

You've got great skys out in Arizona.

​Yeah, I just need to get out of the valley and away from the light pollution. I might be out a Alamo Lake the first weekend in June. I should take the 8 inch and the t-ring for the Canon.

When I was there a couple months back, the light pollution where I was (Sun City west) was less than anything I get around here.

​You were in SSWest and didn't contact me? Dude, that's right down the road from me. You are more evil than Ralph... :angry:

• Heart 1

​Yeah, I just need to get out of the valley and away from the light pollution. I might be out a Alamo Lake the first weekend in June. I should take the 8 inch and the t-ring for the Canon.

​I used to shoot out the neighbors porch lights and vapor lights with my BB gun... you think after changing the broken bulbs all the time they would have gotten the hint...

Yes beautiful photo, I  hope to get some clear nite sky photos at Copper Harbor some year. When I was sea kayaking years ago and I wasn`t much aware of the stars I do remember crawling out of tent at nite for a pee and being amazed at the jeweled nite sky, on Lake Superior..

Edited by LMichael70
explain firther
  • Heart 1