I have a confession

AirwickWithCheese

My last house was closer to MomCheese.  Airwick, Agape, and I would bicycle to MC's every day to score a free meal. Once we had a flat about 3 blocks from her house. 

A lovely woman walked up to her gate to ask if everything was ok. She was quite lovely. 

Problem was/is she was wearing a bikini. You just never see that in my Greenville. She looked like Raquel Welch in the Caveman movie. Airwick and Agape were just eating up all the attention. I was trying to ........  well, I don't even know what to say but I tried to be a gentleman. 

So for the next 2 years we lived there we always took that route. I got to see bikini lady maybe a dozen more times but only once more in her bikini. I remember at least once stopping and saying hello and a few times with her waving with a big smile.

This was close to 10 years ago. I don't remember the last time I saw her. :(  

My confession is  every time I go to Mom's I can't help but glance over hoping to see bikini lady.  It's been at least 8 years and I fear bikini lady no longer resides at that house. 

But I keep looking.   :)

• Heart 1

Whereas Chris is getting his game back you have been struggling lately with pathetic reaches.  

Is all well my friend?  

​Don't listen to him Jsharr.  This is good work.  CheeseThingy would't know good art if it smacked him in the head.