It's time we do whatever must be done to get RG back

AirwickWithCheese

and I don't want to hear your rubbish about people coming and going at will.

This is RG we're talking about and it's been what, a month?  The man has my Goddaughter and is 500% funnier than most of you clowns on his worst day. 

RG, I'm begging.      :(

• Heart 1

and I don't want to hear your rubbish about people coming and going at will.

This is RG we're talking about and it's been what, a month?  The man has my Goddaughter and is 500% funnier than most of you clowns on his worst day. 

RG, I'm begging.      :(

​People come and go, plus you still have me.  I'm 500 times funnier than I've even been.

• Heart 1

Negative. It's time for you to grovel, maybe even embarrass yourself with tears. You people have 24 hours to bring RG back. 

​Never going to happen.  This is a site of many, not of one.  One person will not dictate how we survive.

I too would like him to come back.  The site is essentially the same as before he left.

He chose to leave, he can choose to come back.

Send him a PM, he'll likely respond.

• Heart 1

Wilbur, dispatch your dirigible,  the one at your house,  not office, to pick me up and fly me to New York. We could land at the old Titanic dock. 

I'll make this right with RG. 

​You better bring along the head of His Royal Squareness on a platter being carried by a hot chick in a micro bikini if you even hope to get him back.

​You better bring along the head of His Royal Squareness on a platter being carried by a hot chick in a micro bikini if you even hope to get him back.

But I don't think that is true.  Both SW and RG are reasonable.  BOTH are wrong to a point here. There is enough common ground for a solution.  I'm advocating that peace be found. 

• Heart 1

But I don't think that is true.  Both SW and RG are reasonable.  BOTH are wrong to a point here. There is enough common ground for a solution.  I'm advocating that peace be found. 

​It is true.  Trust me on this.  I know about these things.  A random bird told me.

Late to the thread.  Who is RG?

​Some Random Guy.  Funny and nice fellow that let the forum changes get the better of him.  It would be nice if he would come back.  We would all welcome him but with the knowledge that the forum doesn't revolve around him.

• Heart 1

That's not a fair assessment,  Wilbur. Anyway, I'm putting one of those dirigible hooks on the house.  Yay!   Do you have WiFi in the Wilburburg?  

​Perhaps not.  Both SW and RG have valid opinions though.  The goal is in finding a middle ground they can meet and exist on. That is your job Cheese.  Have it done by the time I arrive. ;)

• Heart 2