Mooseknuckle

Dirtyhip

He is running around asking people if he looks better with or without his beard.

Mooseknuckle:  Do you like me better without the beard?

DH:  I didn't really notice you shaved it off.  

Mooseknuckle:  Do I look better?

DH:  I don't care either way.  You should ask your wife what she thinks.

:mellow:

Edited by Dirtyhip

I would have sat him down and told him point blank that:  You should never ask for people's opinion on your appearance.  It reflects poorly on your lack of self-esteem.  It places the other person in an awkward position and if something really needs to be said, the ones that care will let you know.  Thanks for coming by and have a great day.

​Oh, you can count on that! :3:

​Mooseknuclke rubbed his hand appreciatively over his freshly shaved chin as he sauntered jauntily up to the desk of his coworker, knowing full well that she would find it hard to resist the sight of his newly revealed face.  Passion would soon follow in the copy room, of that he was sure.

• Heart 1

​Mooseknuclke rubbed his hand appreciatively over his freshly shaved chin as he sauntered jauntily up to the desk of his coworker, knowing full well that she would find it hard to resist the sight of his newly revealed face.  Passion would soon follow in the copy room, of that he was sure.

​Either that, or she would personally introduce his mooseknuckle to the stapler...

• Heart 1

Oh, too easy. When he shaves it off tell him you liked it better when he had one. When he grows it back tell him you were wrong and liked it better without.

Repeat as necessary 

​Oh, now this sounds fun, but I don't want him to think I notice him at all.  I keep trying to push him as far away as I can.

• Heart 1