Have we discussed "Deflategate" yet?

Mr. Silly

Let the evidence (final score) show that the Patriots offense, defense and special teams were superior to the corresponding units of the Indianapolis Colts and that a few pounds of air pressure could not significantly impact all components required to prove otherwise.

​They cheated.  The NFL should evacuate all the plays on which the Patriot used an altered ball from the game record.  If you don't count the plays in which the Patriots cheated then the Colts clearly won.

​They cheated.  The NFL should evacuate all the plays on which the Patriot used an altered ball from the game record.  If you don't count the plays in which the Patriots cheated then the Colts clearly won.

Actually the colts would have still lost. 

The Patriots played the entire 2nd half with full inflated balls, and out scored Indy 28-0. 

Actually the colts would have still lost. 

The Patriots played the entire 2nd half with full inflated balls, and out scored Indy 28-0. 

​Had the balls been fully inflated the the Colts defense would have been more effective and the offense would have been on the field more and they would have score 29 more points.

​Had the balls been fully inflated the the Colts defense would have been more effective and the offense would have been on the field more and they would have score 29 more points.

the Colts defense played better when the balls were deflated in the 1st half, than in the 2nd half when they were fully inflated. 

• Heart 1

Incorrect 

​Using your logic then, if somebody killed somebody a hermit and nobody noticed, it shouldn't be punished.

or

If someone stole something, but the victim didn't notice the item was stolen, the thief shouldn't be punished.

Hey...it's probably OK to rape someone too if we can scare the victim enough to be afraid to report it. It's not a crime in that case.

​Using your logic then, if somebody killed somebody a hermit and nobody noticed, it shouldn't be punished.

or

If someone stole something, but the victim didn't notice the item was stolen, the thief shouldn't be punished.

Hey...it's probably OK to rape someone too if we can scare the victim enough to be afraid to report it. It's not a crime in that case.

Your grapes sound a little sour Mr Seattle Seahawks bandwagon fan. 

The wording of the report leads me to believe that the NFL found no conclusive evidence of tampering. 

They did find evidence of tampering by league personnel, but I guess you want to just gloss over that. 

Your grapes sound a little sour Mr Seattle Seahawks bandwagon fan. 

The wording of the report leads me to believe that the NFL found no conclusive evidence of tampering. 

They did find evidence of tampering by league personnel, but I guess you want to just gloss over that. 

​Always your whiny little assumption.

Seahawks lost the superbowl fair and square and I've never said anything different.

the Colts defense played better when the balls were deflated in the 1st half, than in the 2nd half when they were fully inflated. 

​Irrelevant.

Incorrect 

​The termite is correct.  There wouldn't be a rule if it were irrelevant.  The Patriots cheated for half a game.